Monday, August 23, 2010

Reportback Photos and Recording

I finally put together the slideshow and audio from the reportback I gave at church on my trip.

I haven't figured out imovie yet, so you'll have to manually sync the slideshow photos with the audio (don't worry, I've given you an audible "ding" each time you're supposed move to the next photo).


Here's the audio
(you'll have to download it and open it with itunes or something - there must be a better way but I haven't figured it out)

And here's the slideshow:


You can also click here to see the photos in a bigger window.

1 comment:

  1. CathyR,
    You embrace the world, and the work of ministry. Cheering you on from CT. Hope Portland offers you a huge welcome. Good seeing you in these fab photos. And congrats on all you are opening to from your colleague from PICcpe, summertime, '08. God' s peace and joy to you.
    hugs,
    ann

    ReplyDelete